This Privacy statement is applicable to all the personal data that Qlick collects and uses from you. Your personal data are the details that are used to identify you as a person. Qlick collects and uses this data during the time that it is in contact with both established and potential clients.
By using the website and purchasing products and/or services from Qlick, you agree with the terms and policies of this document. Qlick reserves the right to change the policies if and when necessary. The latest version can always be found on our website at www.qlick.today.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following data is collected and can be used by Qlick:
Data that is directly given:
- Including your first name, last name, address, email address, telephone and/or mobile phone number, date of birth, age and gender.
- Information regarding the products and/or services that you have purchased, used and expressed enjoyment of, products/services you wish to order, your favorite products and/or services and your expressed interests or preferences during conversations and contact with Qlick.
- Any comments, feedback and/or complaints about the products and/or services purchased from Qlick, including any testimonials, remarks or suggestions given.
Information you provide by using the website, apps and/or webshop
You are not under any obligation to share your personal data with Qlick nor to agree with the use of these personal details. It may, however, be useful and important to share some personal details such as your name, address, email address and age so that Qlick can offer you the right service that fits you personally and so that any applicable legislations can be complied with.
- Your personal details are processed and used for the following purposes:
- For client and organisational management such as client administration, following up on orders and deliveries, invoices, and following up on payments.
- The continued development of security, maintenance and improvements of our products, services, websites and apps, as well as the optimization and development of our general, commercial and marketing strategies.
- Personalisation of the services and/or products delivered to you, as well as the accompanying support services, user information, service messages and/or other related (electronic) messages.
- The targeted and personalised sending of advertisements, newsletters and information. For this purpose Qlick bundles your interests and preferences into one single profile. For more advanced profiling techniques, your permission will always be requested in advance.
2. Your details may also be shared with partners, suppliers, delivery companies and other third party companies if this is necessary for the use, delivery, collection, processing of or access to, our products, services, (mobile) websites, apps, web shops, etc. With these partners, suppliers and third party companies, Qlick commits to limit the sharing of your data to only that which is necessary and guarantees sufficient protection of your personal data.
Your personal data may always be anonymized and shared with third parties. In such cases your details will be completely anonymous and will never be identified nor associated with you personally.
You always have the right to view, update and improve your personal data processed by Qlick.
You also have the right to erase your personal data, limit the use of your personal data and limit the sharing of your personal data and the portability of your personal data, insofar as applicable regulations allow.
You can object to the use of your personal data and withdraw your consent to certain data processes at any time for legitimate and serious reasons.
You have the right to object to and oppose the use of your personal data for direct marketing, the transfer of your personal data to third parties (if and when the transfer is not necessary for our services) and the bundling of your personal profile. In order to do so, please contact Qlick – all contact details can be found at the bottom of this document.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervising authority: privacycommission.be (address: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel. Telephone number: +32 (0)2 274 48 00. Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35)
In order to protect your personal details to the best of our abilities, Qlick employs all reasonable measures, and applies the best possible practices, to prevent loss, misuse, disclosure, unauthorised access or modification of these details.
Both on a technical level as well as organisational, all necessary measures are taken to provide a sufficient level of security. Payment and bank details are always protected in accordance with the standard encryption that is customary to protect sensitive financial information.
Qlick will only store your personal data for as long as is necessary. This includes the use and processing of your data, taking into account the contractual and legal obligations with regard to these details. It is Qlick’s responsibility to correctly answer any questions from their clients concerningthe quality of the products and services, and the continual improvement of their products and services in compliance with (their own) legal obligations.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
Qlick will never intentionally collect, share or process the details of children and minors under the age of 18 without the explicit consent of their parent or guardian, when those details have been used for any of our products, services, (mobile) websites, apps and webshops, etc. to use those details and exercise the rights related to the child’s data.
If the personal data of a child are processed, however, then Qlick will ensure to delete those files as soon as this information is brought to awareness.
T: +32 (0)3 330.17.30